||Name of the Accounts Officers
||Admn. & Establishment Section
||Sh. Yash Pal
- Deals with Administrative and Establishment matters of the Central Pension Accounting Office
- Payment of bills of the suppliers and claims of other officials.
||Sh. Satish Garg
- Deals with pre-check of bills concerning establishment of Central pension Accounting Office,
- New Pension Scheme-Additional Relief, inward claims and generate of PFMS reports, compile and submit the monthly account to CGA, reconciliation of head wise Uploads NPS Contribution, MIS-8 Reports,
- e-TABF (24G) Reports, e-Lekha and maintain CPAO data backups with PNB Locker.
||CDN and AIS Section
- Prepare meeting notice, minutes of meeting, reply of Parliament questions, get its approval from the competent authority and issue it to the respective Ministry/ Department Fresh Pension cases,
- Revision cases, Reimbursement claims in respect of AIS pensioners/family pensioners who are drawing pension through State Government, Switchover of pension cases from state AGs to Centre (Govt. of India), Disposal of Grievances
||Accounts & Budget Section
- Preparation of Finance Account Appropriation Account, Statement of Central Transactions and Accounts at a Glance,
- Reimbursement claims in respect of High Court Judges pensioners/family pensioners, Freedom Fighter pensioners, Burma Pensioners and 29 AGs in respect of pension paid to Civil Pensioners other than AIS pensioners/family pensioners Collection and Compiling the data from various Ministries/Departments and prepare the BE,RE and final Budget, get its approval and submit to the Finance Ministry,
- Scrutinizes E-Lekha reports on weekly basis for effective control over budget.
||Internal Audit Section
||Sh. Gian Chand
- Audit of CPPC of Pension Disbursing Bank, Issue of audit report for action to the respective banks,
- Reply by IAW to compliance of Audit Report furnished by CPPC.
||RBD & NPS Section
||Shri P.K. Sapra
- Compiles the monthly Account on the basis of scrolls received from different banks,
- Reconciliation of put through (received from CAS, RBI, Nagpur) and scrolls received from banks. Preparation of PSB Suspense Report on the basis of Monthly Statement of compilation and DMA-I statement received from CAS, RBI, Nagpur Direct Disbursal of family pension cases under NPS-AR.
||R & D Section
||Sh. S.M. Abu Qaisar
- Receipt of dak inclusive of fresh PPOs, revision of pension, e-authorization etc. Sorting out the cases Section-wise.
- Diarizing the dak according to its nature, distributing the dak to the concerned Sections. Dispatch of the finalized cases
||Data Bank Section
||Sh. Praful Dabral
- Updation of BSR Code directory, modification of PAO code, allotment of New PPO number for Pre-90 cases received from PAO, Bank & Pensioners
||Sh. Dilip Pathak
Smt. Ritu Pathak
Sh. Dwarka Das
- Authorization to banks by issuing Special Seal Authority of:
- Fresh Pension
- Pension Revision
- Switchover of pension cases from PAOs and treasury to Banks
||Sh. Girish Kumar
Smt. R. SriLatha
|| Sh.Suresh Kuttichira
Smt. Ritu Gosain
Sh. Sunil Kumar Rana
||RTI & Legal Section
- Deals with legal notices, attends the Central Administrative Tribunals, Consumer Forums, Public Grievance Commissions, National Human Rights Commission and High Court Benches.
||Sh. J. Raghuraman
- Disposal of Grievances received from various stakeholders:
- VIP through: Letter, Telephone, E-mail
- General letters
- General Enquiry by a person through: Personal visit, Telephone, E-mail
- WRPS software for Grievance handling where grievances received from pensioners are registered and processed in an organized manner.
||Shri Davinder Kumar
- NIC plays an important role in implementation of computerization and improving Information Technology in CPAO.
- NIC performs the following duties: Design Interfaces for all the Stakeholders, like Banks, RBI, PAOs, Pr.AOs, pensioner for transfer of information to/from CPAO,
- Advise CPAO for Infrastructure upgradation to improve efficiency of work, Business Process Reengineering, System Analysis & Design, Development, Testing, Training, Maintenance of the Application and User Support, Backup & Recovery, Database Administration, Servers Administration, Data updation for website on NIC data centre, remotely from CPAO server on a daily basis. Website maintenance, Network Management, system startup & shutdown.